Friday, February 8, 2008

Goodhue Techspo - Rescheduled

In January I posted that Goodhue Public School would be holding a Technology Expo at the end of the month. Due to a makeup day that event had to be postponed. It is now scheduled for February 18th. All are welcome to attend (teachers, administrators, parents, community members, etc.). I extend this invitation to anyone, especially teachers in schools in SE Minnesota. This will be an afternoon for us to share some new things we are doing with technology and a time for reflection. For more information on the sessions click on the links below.

3 comments:

jenhegna said...

I am very interested! Is there any cost associated?

Jen Hegna, jen.hegna@byron.k12.mn.us

Carl Anderson said...

No cost!

jenhegna said...

I am sorry I missed it! Weather was cruddy and I was snowed in. Hope to make it next time - Thanks for the invite.

JH