This will be my final Weekly Tech Tip from Goodhue Public Schools. I start a new job on Monday as technology integration specialist for the East Metro Integration School District (EMID). For readers of my blog, I will still be doing weekly tech tips but they will be done from a different location and will likely address a slightly different set of needs. For Goodhue Staff getting this tech tip in an email, it has been a rewarding three years and I will continue to forward my Weekly Tech Tips to you as I embark on this new adventure.
This week's tech tip is my second installment of Technology-Enhanced Active Learning Strategies. Enjoy!
Weekly Tech Tip:
Twitter in the classroom?
The Twitter Experiment - UT Dallas
Related Post: Weekly Tech Tip - Technology Enhanced Active Learning Strategy - KWL
- Yapper - Make your own iPhone or iPod Touch app.
- Temple Grandin: The world needs all kinds of minds on TED
- Daniel Pink on the surprising science of motivation
- 10 Technology Enhanced Alternatives to Book Reports
- Think Piece: Changing Thinking about Learning for a Changing World
- Journal of Educational Technology & Society
- The Online Learning Imperative: A Solution to Three Looming Crises in Education
- A New Foundation for 21st Century Learning: Education Technology Investments in the 2011 Budget - From the US Dept. of Education
- New Metaphors of Learning: Going Beyond "Constructivism "
- The gigantic horrible lie about education
- Storyjumper - tool you can use with kids to create their own books online
- The Digital Dictatorship on the Wall Street Journal
- What the Internet knows about You
- The Virtual Revolution: How 20 years of the web has reshaped our lives from the BBC
- Leonardo Da Vinci's Resume
- JimGroom - Part01 The introduction and first few minutes of Jim Groom's keynote at #ITC10
- Northern Exposure: The Great Mushroom (scene) Ed talks about the computer.
- Kevin Kelly tells technology's epic story on TED
- The Three Important Lessons Banning Cell Phones Teaches Kids by Lisa Neilson on The Innovative Educator
- Why Teachers Should 'Friend' Students Online by Ric Murry on Murry’s World
- Teachers as Master Learners by Will Richardson on Weblogg-Ed
- Words Matter | Worksheet By David Jakes on The Strength of Weak Ties
- NY teacher making over $100K, hasn't taught since 2001 on Detention Slip
- RI Superintendendent fires entire staff at high school on Detention Slip
- Is Tenure a “Toxic” Influence? By Sara Bernard on Change.org
- School Uses Laptops to Peer into Students' Bedrooms By Alex DiBrancoon Change.org