Weekly Tech Tip:
- JOHN CLEESE WCF- explains where ideas and creativity come from
- Noam Chomsky on the Role of the Educational System
- Chris Anderson: How YouTube is driving innovation
- Seth Godin at Gel 2006 from Gel Conference on Vimeo.
- Seth Priebatsch: Building the game layer on top of the world
- Join.me - Free tool that lets you share your computer screen with others online.
- Wordmapper - collection of world maps resized to illustrate demographic information like income, population, disease, etc.
- QR Code Generator from the ZXing Project
- Dede, C. Leadership Without Followers. G. Kearsley & W. Lynch, Eds. Educational Technology: Leadership Perspectives (pp. 19-28). Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Educational Technology Publications, 1993. (an abbreviated version was published in The Computing Teacher 20, 6 (March, 1993), 9-11).
- Example of how you can balance chemical equations with Wolfram Alpha
- Why Michelle Rhee's Education 'Brand' Failed in D.C. - The Atlantic
- Children develop own language in cave - nine.msn
- Public Schools Face Lawsuit Over Fees - NYTimes
- Why I don’t believe in “reform” Posted by Marc Waxman - Education News Colorado
- Ten Free Project Based Learning Resources That Will Place Students At The Center Of Learning by Michael Gorman on Tech&Learning
- Is Teacher Effectiveness a Myth? by Jarrod Drysdale on Good Education
- What does it mean to be well-educated? by Sabrina on Failing Schools
- Movie Review: Waiting for Superman: Or just another Clark Kent playing dress-up? by ALISTAIR BOMPHRAY on Teacher Revised
- Programming vs. Nurturing by Greg Thompson on Cumulative Knowledge
- Another “expert” weighs in on education reform. by Eric Brunsell on Teaching Science 2.0
- Are we edubloggers too harsh on our kids’ teachers? by Scott McLeod on Dangerously Irrelevant
- Nostradamus and Arne Duncan by Gary Stager on Stager-to-Go
- The Education (Non)Debate and Progressive Teachers by David Wees on teach(R)evolution
- I'm Not Who You Think I Am by Lee Kolbert on A GeekyMomma's Blog
- The Augmented Reality Library by Kelly Tenkely on iLearn Technology