Monday, December 7, 2009

Twitter Mentionmap - PLN Visualization Tool (#edchat #tristateplp)

Thanks to @gsiemens, I came across this fantastic Twitter visualization tool today. Mentionmap allows you to enter any Twitter username and it generates a relational map based on recent retweets. I have to admit it swallowed up too much of my day playing around with this. However, I consider it time well spent since I was able to connect with many brilliant people I never knew existed. New brilliant tweeple: I look forward to value your nodes will add to my PLN.


Click on image to enlarge

P.S. I am going to start playing around with how I title my blog posts. Since these get pushed to Twitter adding a #tag to the title will hopefully ensure that this post is shared with #tag communities.

1 comment:

achrome said...

We through this blog trying to spread the Education in world. As today word is going to more techno shavy and mass is going to be more and more educated. So to spread education or get education one need to go to schools and for this the schools addressso, a list of collection of schools in dwarka http://www.dwarkaguide.com/Dwarka_Schools_Colleges.html dwarka schools list could be bit useful for schools addres search.