Monday, February 27, 2012

Twitter Book Club: John Taylor Gatto (2009) Weapons of Mass Instruction


It has been an awful long time since I archived my Twitter Book Club tweets. I guess that is a sign that I have been busy. Anyway, so long as Twitter cooperates with me today I plan on backing up my TBC tweets from the past few months. At this point some tweets have been lost as they have dropped off of my Twitter stream but I will do my best to recapture everything. I may go back later to add my reflection. For the sake of time I will not be breaking these out into chapters like I normally do.














































































































































































































































































No comments: