Weekly Tech Tip:
- Google Custom Search - For more information about how to use Google Custom Search click here.
- Delicious - For more information about how to use Delicious click here.
- Twitter - For more information about how to use Twitter click here.
- 41 Twitter Apps in 40 Minutes
- ignition Tutoring - online tutors from top universities
- U.S. Department of Education Releases Finalized National Education Technology Plan
- Learning in a Networked Word: for students and ourselves - presentation by Will Richardson
- First-graders use Facebook as a learning tool
- Will John Boehner Be Good for Education?
- Do Students Really Need Practice Homework? by Alfie Kohn
- Interactive Whiteboards: Truths and Consequences -- THE Journal
- Differentiated Instruction | Teaching and Learning in the Digital Age
Primitive Moral Development: PBIS by Joe Bower on For the Love of Learning
Amazed by Student Creativity Using Scratch! by Wesley Fryer on Moving at the Speed of Creativity
Bring your imagination to work by Amy Fries on The Power of Daydreaming
We’re not even speaking the same Language by Dean Shareski on Ideas and Thoughts