Weekly Tech Tip:
- Pranav Mistry: The thrilling potential of SixthSense technology
- Jeff Han demos his breakthrough touchscreen
- John Underkoffler points to the future of UI
- Augmented Driving on your iPhone 3GS - Features
- Touchable Holography
- The Internet of Things
- Augmented Reality by Hitlab
- Cool new technology using 3D display, like a hologram
- The real 3D display oncoming
- Johnny Lee demos Wii Remote hacks
- UIST'09: Enabling Always-Available Input with Muscle-Computer Interfaces
- Rhonda - 3D drawing
- Project Natal
- Sensitive Object
- Scratch Input (Chris Harrison, Scott Hudson) - UIST '08
- If you would like to join us in designing ideal 21st century learning spaces you can go ahead and create your own page on this wiki and post your ideas: http://21stcenturylearningdesign.wikispaces.com/ More videos from our day with Christian will be posted there in the next few days.
- Seth Godin on Education
- Jason Wishnow "Behind the scenes" (Lift Asia09 EN) - on how TED Talks are produced [Also, visit this Vimeo Channel for many other great recorded lectures from this conference)
Remix is a central part of Scratch. Is it a central part of our classrooms? Why does everything have to be new? #blc10
#blc10 Mitch says, "We never imagined that 12 year olds would be creating tutorials of how to use Scratch. We thought that was our job."
#BLC10 "Digital immigrant. Digital Native" is not an accurate descriptor when it comes to creating and making things with technology.
We wouldn't consider someone literate who could read but can't write. Are those who consume technology but don't create/contribute literate?
Can't decide if I want my twitter baby to be a boy or grrrlll. As long as it's healthy and has a hashtag I'll be happy.
Audio from "Future of Education" interview: Ted Kolderie on Teachers as Partners in School Organization http://dlvr.it/2Rg3K
- The Dichotomies in Personal Learning Environments and Institutions By Ismael Peña-López on ICTlogy
- The IB Learner Profile - Caring by Maggie Hos-McGrane on Tech Transformation
- Reflections on the Blackboard Acquisition of Elluminate by Steve Hargadon on Steve Hargadon
- Elluminate vs. Networked Learning Conference By George Siemens on elearnspace
- Open Mic Nights Starting Thursday By Will Richardson on Weblogg-ed
- The Big Buzz at ISTE this Year — Another “R”? By David Warlick on 2¢ Worth
- What’s your 3rd Favourite Colour? By Dean Shareski on Ideas and Thoughts from an EdTech
- Policy and iPads: a few ISTE10 impressions By Doug Johnson on The Blue Skunk
- ISTE 2010: Easy…Not Free By Will Richardson on Weblogg-Ed