Weekly Tech Tip:
Please share your story or example of a non-school learning experience you have had and what made that experience so powerful for you. You can share your responses by adding a comment on this blog post.
Recommended tools for constructing your response:
- - If you can type, you can make movies. Text-to-Movie
- - make still pictures talk with comical moving mouths.
- - Add your own subtitles to clips from Chinese movies.
- Add subtitles to foreign language films (like Chinese Movie Creator).
- - Generates videos of your Google Searches to tell a story.
- - Free online audio recorder and audio publishing
- - convert text to speech (spoken by a cartoon avatar)
- - upload your photo, record your voice, share with friends
- Innovative online presentation program that nicely integrates multimedia from other sources.
- - Turn your document files into an online books & magazines
- - Collaborative storytelling for families and friends (perfect for creative writing)